- PXE server suite performs bare metal provisioning, bare metal imaging and rescue OS deployment
- Designed for fast-growing or frequently-reconfigured environments: data centers (corporate, IaaS, PaaS, cloud, dedicated server hosting, big data), computer-based training classes, system builders & system integrators
- Ideal for single-tenant, bare metal server hosting
- Includes pre-configured services for DHCP, TFTP, NFS, HTTP, etc., and all required utilities
- Stringently tested for stability, supportability, reliability, compatibility and quality
- Commercially-supported proven solution with predictable results
- Easily branded with your company name and logo to add to your data center management products
- Out-of-the-box support for provisioning Linux (Red Hat, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Oracle Linux, SLES, etc.), Windows (Windows Server 2012 & 2008, Windows 8 & 7), ESXi and other hypervisors
- Vendor neutral: remotely provision any x86-based server, blade, VM or PC
- User extensible: define your own payloads and easily add support for other x86 operating systems and distributions. Incorporate your existing deployment and configuration scripts (e.g., install Puppet, Chef, OpenStack, Hadoop, Exchange, etc.)
- Server provisioning made easy with the web application Graphical User Interface
- Integratable: add Bare Metal Provisioning capability to your apps using the Application Programming Interface (API)
- Capture bare metal image payloads: remotely back up everything on a system's disks (MBR, partitions, etc.)
- Deploy bare metal image payloads to the same system (to restore to an earlier state) or other systems (to clone). "Make these 12 machines just like that one!"
- Out-of-the-box support for all major x86 file system types used by Linux, Windows, *BSD, Mac OS, ESXi, Chrome OS
- Automatic compression: only used blocks are captured or deployed
- Easy to use: Graphical User Interface
- Integratable: add Bare Metal Imaging capability to your apps using the Application Programming Interface (API)
- Review our lower pricing, effective September 2015
- Download a free virtual appliance trial and test drive LinMin today!
- Check out our Video Tutorial Library and see how quickly you'll get results
- Learn more about LinMin Bare Metal Provisioning and Imaging with screen shots and use cases
- Review the on-line documentation with Quick Start Guide and helpful Tutorials by topic
- Questions? Ask our technical experts and an engineer will get back to you promptly!